RETURNS AND DISCLAIMER INFORMATION
Andy's Auto Sport Offers Hassle-Free Returns
If you're not satisfied, neither are we.
We know you purchased your part from Andy's because that's the part you wanted, so we're happy to waive the re-stocking and shipping costs for any exchange that will make you happier.
If you'd prefer to return an item, simply contact our customer support team within 30 days and we'll issue you a return label on the spot. We'll issue your refund as soon as the product is returned to the warehouse. Your refund will be for the full purchase price of the product(s), not including shipping, minus the 15% re-stocking fee and the shipping cost to return the item. Of course, if you've received anything defective, damaged, or simply the wrong item, we'll waive those re-stocking and shipping costs (please note that for items that are damaged during shipping, you must note the damage at the time of delivery when signing for the package in order for us to be able to reimburse you).
In order to return a product, follow these steps:
1. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-800-419-1152 to begin the return process. Please have proof of purchase on hand for verification purposes.
2. So that we can provide you with the best service possible, please tell us why you want to return your order.
3. The team member you correspond with will provide you with a pre-paid return shipping label to return your purchase to us.
4. Products should be in the condition in which you received them, with the original packaging and paperwork.
5. Upon receipt of your return, we will notify you and process your refund. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment within 7 days.
Have questions? Contact us by phone at 1-800-419-1152 or by email at email@example.com.
Checking the Status of Your Order
Please always feel free to check with us for information regarding an order you've placed. The easiest way to do so is to either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-419-1152. Orders are invoiced by name, so please provide your full name when contacting us.
Shortly after you place an order, your order is assigned an invoice number. You can contact us at any time to get your invoice number, which can be used to look up or reference your order.
Right when we get your order, we authorize the charge and check the availability of the products you ordered. If they can ship immediately, we will capture the charge, ship the items, and notify you by email of the shipping and tracking information. If they cannot ship immediately, we will contact you before capturing the charge to notify you of the expected ship date and ask if you want to keep the order. If you choose not to keep the order, we will reverse the authorization and not capture the charge.
We routinely ship products all over the world, and can easily accommodate orders to be shipped outside the United States.
Shipping prices are unique for each customer. Please contact us for a shipping quote sending an email to email@example.com
Placing an Order
You can place an order by doing any of the following:
- Find the item(s) on our website and click the "Add to Cart" button next to each item you'd like to purchase. Then click the "Check Out" button at the top of any page on our website, and follow the prompts to complete your order.
- Call us at 1-800-419-1152
- Fax us the information for the order to 1+ (408) 778-1969
- Email us the information for the order to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail us the information for the order to 15005 Concord Circle, Morgan Hill, CA 95037.
We don't capture your funds until we confirm product availability.
When credit card orders are placed with us, we only "authorize" the charges up front and do not capture them. Right when we get your order, we check the availability of each product to see how soon it can ship.
If the product is in stock or can ship immediately, then we capture the charge (which finalizes the payment and order). The large majority of our orders can ship immediately.
In the rare case where an order cannot ship immediately, we will contact you to give you all the details so you can decide if you'd like to keep the order or not. If you explicitly tell us to keep the order, then we'll capture the charge and finalize the order. If you tell us you no longer want the order (or if we are unable to contact you), then we will reverse the original authorization and no final charge will ever hit your account.
Any information obtained form our customers in the process of fulfilling orders will not be shared with any other parties whatsoever.
Andy's Auto Sport is not liable for any website pricing discrepancies.
Andy's Auto Sport distributes aftermarket parts that are tailored for specific vehicles. Nevertheless, parts in the automotive aftermarket are not necessarily of OEM quality for every car, and by purchasing parts from Andy's Auto Sport, the customer acknowledges this ubiquitous truth about automotive aftermarket parts.
If for any reason an order is not paid in full by the time the customer has received the order, then they will be responsible for any applicable collection charges. If a customer account is assigned to collections, the collections cost alone will be 50% of the amount due, and the customer will be liable for that cost.