Select Your Vehicle

Hitron 1000W Max, Monoblock Amplifier With Bass Remote (Grey)

For each

Part#: HA1000.1

  Hitron 1000W Max, Monoblock Amplifier With Bass Remote (Grey)

Fits On:

All Jeeps (Universal), All Vehicles (Universal)

• Single-Channel Mono Car Amplifier
• RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 400 watts x 1 ch, 2 ohms: 600 watts x 1 ch
• Max power output: 1000 watts x 1 ch
• MOSFET power supply
• Wired remote bass level control included
• LED power indicator
• Selectable bass boost (On or Off)
• Variable low level control with RCA input
• High-level input
• RCA output
• Protection against over current, thermal, and DC offset
• Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink
• RCA level inputs
• Screw terminals
• Variable low-pass filter (30-250 Hz)
• Subsonic Filter (20 Hz to 50 Hz)
• Frequency response: 15-30 Hz
• Dimensions: 9"L x 11-1/2"W x 2-1/2"H
Q: What is a Class D Amplifier?
A: A Class D Amplifier is an electronic amp that operates using binary switches so that the amp is either all the way on or all the way off with little to no time spent in transition. As a result, Class D amplifiers are extremely efficient and will make the most use out of limited battery power, such as in an automotive application. These amplifiers are also highly compact and affordable, although they give up a bit in sound quality to more expensive amplifiers.

Q: How many watts should I make sure my amplifier can handle? How do I know which wattage is best for me?
A: Matching your amplifier's power with your speakers is of utmost importance to a good sounding stereo system. If you are planning on running large subwoofers for added bass you should know that subs need a lot more power (around four times more) than the other component speakers in your system. There is no set amount of power that is best for a car stereo system but usually the more power you can run, the richer and fuller the sound quality will be from the system. The most important thing is to match the amp to the speakers you are using. If you are going to run four mid-range speakers and they can handle 50 watts a piece then you'll want an amp that can supply close to 50 watts per channel. In that same system you may run a subwoofer that can handle 200 watts, in which case you will need an amp that can supply at least 150 watts to the sub.

See all 7 questions & answers
Exhaust Systems
Exhaust Systems
Cold Air Intakes
Projector Headlights
Euro Tail Lights
Body Kits
Racing Seats
Audio Sitemap