All Muscle Cars
About this Manufacturer:
RaceDeck is not just a company that produces flooring. They are a company composed of genuine motorsports enthusiasts who live and breathe all things internal combustion. In fact the company’s CEO has even put his neck on the line by running the Bonneville Salt Flats at triple digit speeds. This passion is evident in the fantastic products that they crank out. Based in Salt Lake City, Utah RaceDeck is the largest producer of modular flooring in the US, and produces more flooring per year than all of their competitors combined. They also boast environmentally friendly manufacturing processes and make all of their products right here in the United States. With over a decade of flooring experience under their belt and a massive 100,000 square foot facility the folks at RaceDeck can handle all of your flooring needs.
About this Product:
• CircleTrac (12" x 12" x .5" Tile)
• Traditional coin top pattern garage flooring – a classic design found in many industrial applications and famous garages around the world.
• The design is engineered to create a seamless look from module to module, allowing you to create virtually any size and any floor pattern.
• Optional edging gives floors a finished look.
• Easy to clean surface, resistant to petroleum products and most chemicals.
• Available with TuffShield Finish.
• Interlocks with all RaceDeck® flooring products but the REVolution.
• Patent Pending.
• MADE IN THE USA!
• Engineered to handle heavy vehicle loads.
• 16 PowerLocks™ per module become part of the superstructure when engaged.
• The multi-patented Step-N-Snap design makes for easy installation – no tools, no glues, and no toxic mess.
• Functions as one piece, making the system perfect for applications with big temperature swings.
• Supports rolling loads of over 50,000 pounds!