About this Manufacturer:
Direct Lift has been in the business of improving the automotive hobby through convenience and safety for 50 years. A subsidiary of the Dover Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, they have a well established reputation for excellent products and equally great technical and customer service. As the number one supplier of hobby level lifts in the United States, the folks at Direct Lift have high tech facilities that can crank out thousands of lifts a month which keeps the prices at a competitive level. In addition each of their products is backed by an outstanding warranty and is certified so that you can have confidence in the safety of your equipment. Based in Madison, Indiana the folks at Direct Lift still believe in personal service so you will always speak to a real person if you are in need of assistance. A great company with a proven track record of satisfaction: that is Direct Lift.
About this Product:
• 7,000 lbs. capacity
• Compact size with a low profile
• Operates by compressed air
• Equipped with multiple safety lock positions
• Truck/car stack adapters
• Smooth sliding action
• Powder coat finish
• Manufactured in our own ISO-9001 & CE certified manufacturing facility
• 1 year parts Manufacturer's Warranty
• 1 year Manufacturer's Warranty for the air/hydraulic pump/cylinder system
• Maximum Width of Support Arms44 1/2"
• Minimum Width of Support Arms 38-1/2"
• Rise 19-3/4" without adapters
• Collapsed height 9-3/4" without adapters
• Telescoping arms width Min. 33-1/8" Max. 51-5/8"
• Small Adapter 3"
• Large Adapter 6"
• Maximum Capacity 7,000 LB.
• Shipping Weight 375 LB.