About this Manufacturer:
Pirelli has long been the go-to brand for high performance tires. Their history dates back well over a century to 1872 when Giovanni Battista Pirelli began producing rubber products. Not long after, Pirelli began making some of the earliest tires for bicycles and automobiles alike. As early as the 1920’s Pirelli had already become a legend in racing tires with some of the top name driver’s in history such as Fangio and Ascari, bringing home numerous trophies on Pirelli tires. Now in the modern era Pirelli tires are still known for their outstanding performance and durability. In fact they sponsor a host of racing events all over the globe and are currently the sole tire supplier for Formula One. The legendary Italian company continues to develop and innovative new designs and push the performance tire industry in new directions. With a large presence on every major continent, Pirelli is truly at the front of the pack in the tire world.
About this Product:
Pirelli P6 Four Seasons
Speed Rating: H
About the P6 Four Seasons
P6 Four Seasons
This all-new all-season performance radial draws on Pirelli's rich racing tradition and incorporates design features to address the unique requirements of today's luxury performance sedans. Now specified as original equipment tires on prestigious vehicles that include Audi, Mercedes and Volvo models, the new P6 combines high speed handling and stability with smooth, quiet ride and excellent traction in all road conditions.
- Two central circumferential grooves provide excellent dry handling and excellent water evacuation to resist hydroplaning.
- 90-degree tread block sections reduce snow trapping.
- Variable pitch sequence minimizes noise generation.
- 100% silica tread compound improves traction and treadwear.
- New high tensile steel belts deliver a smooth ride and resist tread puncture and damage.