About this Manufacturer:
The Michelin Tire Company is one of the most celebrated tire manufacturers since rubber first hit the road. As an early pioneer of the pneumatic tire Michelin is a company steeped in tire history. Their roots go back as far as the late 1800s and include some impressive innovations such as producing the first radial tire in 1946. They also have an illustrious competition background including racking up wins in all forms of motorsports from Formula One to the 24 Hours of LeMans. Although truly a global force, Michelin operates its US division out of Greenville, South Carolina. They continue to use the latest technology to create drastic innovations in the tire world to improve both safety and performance, and they have shown a deep commitment to the environment by utilizing sustainable practices whenever possible.
About this Product:
Michelin Energy MXV4 Plus
Speed Rating: H
About the Energy MXV4 Plus
The newest generation of Michelin's luxury-performance touring MXV4 all-season radial family, the Energy MXV4 Plus XSE offers performance improvements across the board. From wet traction to dry handling, enhanced treadwear to snow traction, and low noise to improved fuel efficiency, the Energy MXV4 Plus XSE raises the standard of excellence to a higher level.
- Next generation of Radial XSE technology compounds achieve an even better balance of wet and snow traction, treadwear and fuel efficiency.
- Two sipes per block provide extra snow traction, complemented by the radial grooves in the shoulder block.
- Optimized circumferential groove sizing, with larger grooves toward the shoulder, evacuates water to prevent hydroplaning and reduces noise.
- Diagonal tread block design provides the quietest ride in the MXV4 family.
- BAZ Technology (spiral wrapped nylon Banded At Zero degrees to tire rotation) provides consistent handling and precise control at highway speeds