About this Manufacturer:
Nankang has been making tires for over 50 years. With a history that includes manufacturing tires for heavy trucks and air craft they know all about building tough and durable tires. They use state of the art manufacturing processes including a technique called jointless spiral winding which improves uniformity and overall tire performance at high speeds. With great innovations such as this and an affordable pricing point Nankang has filled an important gap in the tire industry, providing lots of bang for the buck. Originally based out of Taiwan, the company has seen large scale global success and now has distribution centers all over the world including a heavy presence in North America.
About this Product:
Nankang NS-1 Radial
Speed Rating: H
About the NS-1 Radial
Nankang's new Sport NS–1 is taking the performance market by storm. It offers all the features that ultra high performance tire buyers want at a very affordable price. So whether your driving a tuned Civic, Eclipse, Jetta or 3 Series there is a NS–1 size available in OE and plus sizes.
- Computer designed casing and tread provides a large footprint and minimizes sidewall flex for excellent stability and handling at speed.
- Large circumferential grooves in the tread's center and directional tread, featuring saber cut blocks, evacuate water for hydroplaning resistance and excellent traction in wet and dry conditions.
- Three–in–one tread design reduces noise while maximizing wet and dry traction.
- Protection bar design prevents damage to your tire's sidewall and rims.
- HR, VR, and ZR ratings available depending on size.